- Dit evenement is voorbij.
Copaco en Qfirst nodigen u uit voor Cybersec Brussel op 19 en 20 April
19 april @ 08:00 - 20 april @ 17:00
NIS2 – A cybersecurity gamechanger
Under the impulse of the European Union, new rules on cybersecurity of networks and information systems are on the way. They are abbreviated to NIS2.
Broadly speaking, NIS2 will apply to large and medium-sized companies as of 50 employees or a balance sheet total of 10 million euros, although a cyber security plan is also advisable for small or even micro businesses. Transposition into national legislation is expected about mid-2024.
Companies will be required to develop a specific cybersecurity policy and must contain following elements:
- a risk analysis
- incident handling procedures
- the taking of mitigating measures
- business continuity plans in line with the identified risks
- staff training and awareness
- security of supply chains
- mandatory reporting of security incidents
To stay updated on NIS2 and how this will effect our business, read more on the website of our partner QFirst, a consultant in cybersecurity and NIS2 expert.